I've been cleaning out in my jewelery box! I had too much stuff that I didn't use and some which was just old and/or broken. Most of it was just rather cheap stuff so I just threw it out.
Some of the things I kept were these! Some of them I don't wear that often, but I could never throw them out! These are the jewelery that mean the most to me!
1. Gold cross from my christening, from my Danish parents.
2. Gold "love" heart, first present from my Korean mother.
3. Swarovski heart from my boyfriend.
3. "Best" (friends) Hello Kitty necklace which my bff and I got 8 years ago.
4. Jade stone necklace, heirloom from my grandmother.
5. Butterfly bracelet from my boyfriend.
6. Gold bracelet from my Korean mother.
7. Gold ring from Korean mother.
8. "Love always" couple necklace pendant with boyfriend.
9. Gold ring with purple stone from my Danish mother.
10. OST watch from Korean aunt.
11. Pink flower hairpin from my Korean cousin.
12. Mini tiara from Caspin.